Corrado Door Handle issues

Got a new problem with the Corrado today.

Symptom is that when I pull the door handle it suddenly becomes stiff until I give it a good hard pull and doesn't seem right and have the feeling something is going to break.

What could be wrong here and is it likely break ?

Cheers

Pete

Hi, not my kit, I don't sell them on Ebay.

I do still sell them on the Corrado Forum though and here if anyone wants one but my price for a pair is double the price and always has been. In my defence I've had one of those kits and it's not as good as mine but yeah I would say that wouldn't I? Being honest it really wasn't a nice piece of kit, you have to insert an extra washer in there which was very fiddly on top of an already fiddly process. Once fitted the handle was very stiff to operate and I bet they don't offer a fitting service either?

Dave

Hi, not my kit, I don't sell them on Ebay.

I do still sell them on the Corrado Forum though and here if anyone wants one but my price for a pair is double the price and always has been. In my defence I've had one of those kits and it's not as good as mine but yeah I would say that wouldn't I? Being honest it really wasn't a nice piece of kit, you have to insert an extra washer in there which was very fiddly on top of an already fiddly process. Once fitted the handle was very stiff to operate and I bet they don't offer a fitting service either?

Dave

I would much rather deal with you to be honest Dave as I know what to expect (great quality). Just didn't want to go buying via eBay incase it wasn't you :)

Could you please PM me payment info mate and I'll send it over ASAP as don't want to tempt fate with mine !

Assume my symptoms match those a failing handle mechanism?

Cheers

Pete

P.s feel free create threads for all the trick bits that you sell on here
2 hours ago, VR6Pete said:

I would much rather deal with you to be honest Dave as I know what to expect (great quality). Just didn't want to go buying via eBay incase it wasn't you :)

Could you please PM me payment info mate and I'll send it over ASAP as don't want to tempt fate with mine !

Assume my symptoms match those a failing handle mechanism?

Cheers

Pete

P.s feel free create threads for all the trick bits that you sell on here emoji1303.png

Yes please Dave, I have sampled the awesome short shift, what other goodies do you have?