It would fit. G60 has 6 bolt holes. Vr have 10

Thank you do you know if the mk4 vr6 starter will work with g60 fly wheel? What it is I have a mk3 golf vr6 I'm upgrading my gearbox as the diff decided it didn't like the box and tried to escape, iv got a 02m 6speed box I'm not sure what car it's off but it has the concentric slave cylinder instead of the release fork and bearing any advice and information on this conversation if anyone has done one will be much appreciated

I recently changed a beetle v5 sport engine (2.3) to a r32/ttv6.
It's a 5 speed v5 (fwd)gearbox with vr6 flywheel and clutch.
6 speed gearbox only come in 4 wheel drive (r32/ttv6/4motion) you need to remove the transfer box to run fwd.
If your box is fwd only. It's off a 4 cylinder engine and will not fit as the bellhousing are different sizes on vr engine and 4 cylinder.

I recently changed a beetle v5 sport engine (2.3) to a r32/ttv6.
It's a 5 speed v5 (fwd)gearbox with vr6 flywheel and clutch.
6 speed gearbox only come in 4 wheel drive (r32/ttv6/4motion) you need to remove the transfer box to run fwd.
If your box is fwd only. It's off a 4 cylinder engine and will not fit as the bellhousing are different sizes on vr engine and 4 cylinder.

Thank you for your reply it does have a transfer box and I have a blanking kit to make it fwd, iv got hollow mk4 tdi 6speed drive shafts which I'm going to have modified so that they fit the mk3 hubs and I'm going to sort the rear mount out when I'm fitting which is different to mk3vr6, I was just wondering about which flywheel and clutch I can use, if I can't find a single mass fly wheel that will fit my engine and marry up to a mk4 vr6 clutch with a csc bearing then I will have a custom flywheel made I was just seeing if there was standard parts that would fit rather than having stuff made thanks