Introduction from me

Hi everyone...after 3 years of membership I suppose I better introduce myself to keep using the forum. Got my 98 highline 4 years back and since then it's had nearly every bolt undone/cleaned/renewed over 2 rebuilds.

Currently still in garage, on rebuild number 2 ( all the things I missed/couldn't afford first time round!).

Pregnant Wife and a 2 year old make this list rather large!

Down in Stranraer SW Scotland so well out of way. Anyone swinging by or catching boat drop me a line (I work on it)

• 1 month later...

Update- windscreen out this week, took my time with some 0.6mm mig wire and two handles (spanners). Screen had slight leak so needed to investigate. Found this! Thankfully in nick of time. Anybody have an input to the best way to clean and prep before I put screen back in? Was thinking wire wheel, rust treatment then primer...?

DSC_0193.JPG

DSC_0195.JPG

• 2 months later...

Progress update...

Windscreen, roof lining and trim all back in.. Was definitely a lot easier getting lining out, not a job I'd be in a hurry to repeat! 

Slight issue with screen height, my scuttle panel doesn't quite seal with the screen? Anybody any thoughts on a fix for this? Seal sits about 3mm proud of actually contacting the screen! Not enough height on windscreen sealant but it's in now so it will be staying put.

DSC_0387.JPG

DSC_0386.JPG