Club Event: VW FESTIVAL 2017 - 08/11/2017 12:00 PM to 08/13/2017 05:00 PM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Event Title: VW FESTIVAL 2017 Event Author: VR6CABBS Calendar: Club Events Event Date: 08/11/2017 12:00 PM to 08/13/2017 05:00 PM   Evening Guys,   With the ever rising success of thi

Just wanted to say a "BIG" thank you to all that attended the club stand. Same again next year guys?

The fun begins....... Loading the car for the VW Festival. 5 x People 5 x People's swag 2 x big tents etc. The car looks like it's aired out. Haha. It's not happening. 3 x people on the

Posted Images

Evening Guys,

Only 2 and half weeks left till this amazing event and we have places still available on the club stand.

Does anybody fancy representing there club and bringing your car along to put on our club stand?

Give me a shout if you can make it.

Thanks

Carl

1 minute ago, s3dxm said:

Hope so.... otherwise the missus will have to travel in my van with me.... ?

Should be next week, then all the other little jobs need doing, and MOT, insurance, tax lol....

Will update with progress!

I'm counting on you..... hahahaha. You will gave to put some late nights in to complete. 

13 hours ago, s3dxm said:

IMG_4577.JPGIMG_4578.JPGIMG_4579.JPG

Waiting for wings, bumpers, and rest of bits from paint man.....

Then needs assembly, flatting off, machine polishing....

Then MOT.
Insurance
Tax
Or it will be coming on the trailer....

I like the dedication mate...... haha

if your doing the both days mate can you pm me your name and address so I can get a pass out to you. 

Cheers

Edited by VR6CABBS
Any spaces left for just the Sunday?  Mk2 golf vr6

Hi Neil,

I can get you on the club stand on the Sunday mate but I'm not able to post a pass to you as the passes have been split by the guys doing a full weekend and coming Saturday.
If your coming to the show on the Sunday and interested I will getting the Saturday passes back from the Saturday guys and can meet you Sunday morning with one.

Drop me a PM with your name and number and I'll call you Sunday to arrange.

Thanks

Carl