Club Event: VW FESTIVAL 2017 - 08/11/2017 12:00 PM to 08/13/2017 05:00 PM

Event Title: VW FESTIVAL 2017
Event Author: VR6CABBS
Calendar: Club Events
Event Date: 08/11/2017 12:00 PM to 08/13/2017 05:00 PM

Evening Guys,

With the ever rising success of this show, I've booked a club stand for the full weekend for the club.

They will only allow us 10 cars so even though its a while away i'm taking names for a place on our club stand. 

To avoid disappointment get your name down early. This is a show not to be missed. Many a member will vouch for this.

You will not be committed to both the Saturday and Sunday but those who are arriving on the Friday will take priority. 

Let me know your thoughts and if you can commit then i'll list you for a place. 

The good old Mr Bradley @Dave_ciw will be there with us but only camping this year as his car is having a revamp. Still he is always in good spirit and will no doubt be falling over everyone's tent when slightly intoxicated. haha. 

Saturday

1. @VR6CABBS   Pass posted                                         

2. @Bealieboy      Pass posted                                              

3. @vdubhead      Pass posted                                           

4. @Matthew Harrison     Pass posted                               

5. @s3dxm  Pass posted                                                                                                  

6. Luke Bottomley    Pass posted                                                                                             

7. @Ajmk4r32  Alex Jacobs      Pass Posted                                                                                              

8.  @S4_Chris  Pass Posted                                                                                                   

9.                                                                                                      

Sunday

1 @VR6CABBS  Pass posted

2  @vdubhead  Pass posted

3  @mistline  Pass posted

4  @Matthew Harrison Pass posted

5  Luke Bottomley  Pass posted

6  @Glens-R32  Pass Posted

7  @s3dxm  Pass posted

8  @steve tomo  Pass Posted

9  @grahamkitchin  Collecting pass Sunday Morning

10  @Vr6neil Collecting pass Sunday Morning

11 Jamie Nightingale  Pass posted

12  Adi Bradley  Collecting Pass Sunday Morning

As always we will be camping on the family camp so if you would like to join us crazy lot you need to specify this on entry and not whilst booking like previous years. If your camping, tickets need to be booked in advance. 

Check there website and get your tickets booked if you fancy it.......  https://www.vwfestival.co.uk/tickets

Advance Self-Print Tickets

11th to 13th August 2017, Harewood House, Leeds

VW Festival is a family-friendly, entertainment-filled weekend that has something for everyone. As well as looking around some of the best VW's that the UK has to offer. There is an awesome live graffiti display, entertainment shows, live music, a funfair and Harewood's facilities such as the adventure playground, bird garden and food court. Tickets are now self-print tickets, which will be scanned when you enter the show.

Benefits of buying advance tickets

Free child (under 16) tickets, when booked with adults
Entry to VW Festival, Harewood grounds, bird gardens and facilities
Year'd window sticker
Camping is ONLY available with advance tickets

Advance (prebooked) tickets

Adult Saturday or Sunday : £15
Adult Half Weekend : £30
Adult Full Weekend : £40
Child Tickets (under 16) : FREE
No additional fee for camping or vehicles

On-the-gate tickets

Only Saturday or Sunday tickets are available on the gate.  Weekend tickets must be bought in advance.
Adult Saturday or Sunday : £17
Child (5-15 yo) : £6.50
Under 5's : FREE

Click the below link to register for the VW FESTIVAL 2017 event

VW FESTIVAL 2017

Edited by VR6CABBS
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Event Title: VW FESTIVAL 2017 Event Author: VR6CABBS Calendar: Club Events Event Date: 08/11/2017 12:00 PM to 08/13/2017 05:00 PM   Evening Guys,   With the ever rising success of thi

Just wanted to say a "BIG" thank you to all that attended the club stand. Same again next year guys?

The fun begins....... Loading the car for the VW Festival. 5 x People 5 x People's swag 2 x big tents etc. The car looks like it's aired out. Haha. It's not happening. 3 x people on the

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Morning Guys,

It's Seven weeks approx to this amazing show and we are going to need more cars on the stand. I've booked a stand for 10 cars on the Saturday and 10 in the Sunday.
There isn't enough cars yet to justify a stand. If anyone is interested in the full weekend and will be camping you need to get your tickets booked.
If you'd like to be part of the club stand drop me a message.

Thanks

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:06 PM, vdubhead said:

Hi mate me and matthew Harrison are there all weekend adi bradley in a seat for the sunday. Do you need addresses buddy 

Nearer the time pal when the passes come I'll message you for your addresses.

I'm there all weekend - family camping with my caravan.

Hopefully the missus will be driving the Golf there if it's finished in time!

Do you want cars on the club stand?
IMG_4334.thumb.JPG.f4247141f5a567691151fb1fca962a1f.JPG

It's going in for paint this week....

Cheers, Dan.

Hi Mate,

Yes there's still places available on the club stand if you fancy it.
I've just noticed the app has messed my above list up but yeah those coming for the full weekend will take priority because the festival expect a full stand for both the Saturday and Sunday.

Give us a shout if you fancy it and I'll edit the list and get your name down.

Cheers

If the car is done and on the road in time i'm happy to park it on the stand, otherwise it will just be parked up next to my T5 and caravan in family camping!

Pencil me in, if someone else wants the space - let let them take it....

I'm 90% confident it should be all ready for the VW festival....

Will keep you posted..... Cheers!

If the car is done and on the road in time i'm happy to park it on the stand, otherwise it will just be parked up next to my T5 and caravan in family camping!

Pencil me in, if someone else wants the space - let let them take it....

I'm 90% confident it should be all ready for the VW festival....

Will keep you posted..... Cheers!

Cheers Dan,

I'll get you on the list

Afternoon guys,

The clubs stand passes have arrived and only 3 weeks left to fill the club stand.

We originally booked a stand for 10 but they have give us a stand for 15. The pressure is on to fill it now.

Anyone interested in coming and supporting the club and wish to take a place on the club stand give us a shout.

This show is probably one of the best and has always been an excellent weekend.

Can the following members above who have put there names forward for a place please direct message me your names, addresses and postcodes so I can post your passes.

Thanks

Edited by VR6CABBS