VR6 supercharger advice needed

I currently own a 2001 volkswagen jetta GLX sedan, currently has a VR6 12v. Im planning to supercharge it but i dont know which supercharger is the best. I have a small budget and dont really want to spend way too much. I want to be able to keep the motor stock but add the supercharger if possible. First time ill be suoercharging a VR6 so i will need advice please!!!

I have a 12v and have recently supercharged - V1 chargers are old, but they are solid and cheap !

I paid £700 for my kit - yes it was missing parts and needed a tune- cost me around 1.1 - 1.2k altogether to get it up and running :)  and considering I am running 294BHP I see it as good value for money.

V9's are readily available second hand and also a good unit - more likely to be a complete kit but you will be paying around 1.4k (GBP) for a good unit.

Always check bearing / seals first as rebuild costs can get expensive if work is needed.

Took about a day to fit mine (once I had previously trial fitted everything and measured up spacers, belts etc..) - DIY job and needed a AN fitting welding into sump for oil return line. I then contacted my tuner (Stealth Racing UK) and was provided a safe map until I was able to get down there to have a live mapping done.

Everything in my engine is stock - See my build thread for more information :)

I have everything you need here bar the headunit (V9)

24v VF Engineering Brackets For V9 FS

As title,
I have everything you need here for a stage 1 (6 psi) kit minus Vortech V9 headunit and some plumbing that can easily be fabricated to suit your car. This kit is for a 2.8/3.2 24v engine, can also fit 12v Mk4. These brackets are extremely uncommon and rare to get your hands on by themselves. This is ideal for someone looking to piece their own kit together bit by bit, and is cheaper than buying a full kit from a tuning company. E9P and superchargerinovations do similar kits for around 12-1500 quid. So what do I get?
-VF Engineering bracket that attaches to the V9
-VF engineering bracket that bolts to where the idler bracket is.
- 4 bolts for the V9 bracket.
- 3 bolts and spacers for the idler bracket.
- 6psi Vortech Pulley (stage 1)
- Bosch bov good for 10 psi
I might be able to get my hands on Vf plumbing for a non intercooled setup if required but price will reflect that.
Parts are in Ireland, but price includes postage and packaging to anywhere in Ireland and Uk.
My numbers 00353-877641555 I have whatsapp.
550£

I have everything you need here bar the headunit (V9)

24v VF Engineering Brackets For V9 FS

As title,
I have everything you need here for a stage 1 (6 psi) kit minus Vortech V9 headunit and some plumbing that can easily be fabricated to suit your car. This kit is for a 2.8/3.2 24v engine, can also fit 12v Mk4. These brackets are extremely uncommon and rare to get your hands on by themselves. This is ideal for someone looking to piece their own kit together bit by bit, and is cheaper than buying a full kit from a tuning company. E9P and superchargerinovations do similar kits for around 12-1500 quid. So what do I get?
-VF Engineering bracket that attaches to the V9
-VF engineering bracket that bolts to where the idler bracket is.
- 4 bolts for the V9 bracket.
- 3 bolts and spacers for the idler bracket.
- 6psi Vortech Pulley (stage 1)
- Bosch bov good for 10 psi
I might be able to get my hands on Vf plumbing for a non intercooled setup if required but price will reflect that.
Parts are in Ireland, but price includes postage and packaging to anywhere in Ireland and Uk.
My numbers 00353-877641555 I have whatsapp.
550£

Thanks for the help, im currently in the U.S. so not sure how much it would cost to ship.
I have a 12v and have recently supercharged - V1 chargers are old, but they are solid and cheap !

I paid £700 for my kit - yes it was missing parts and needed a tune- cost me around 1.1 - 1.2k altogether to get it up and running   and considering I am running 294BHP I see it as good value for money.

V9's are readily available second hand and also a good unit - more likely to be a complete kit but you will be paying around 1.4k (GBP) for a good unit.

Always check bearing / seals first as rebuild costs can get expensive if work is needed.

Took about a day to fit mine (once I had previously trial fitted everything and measured up spacers, belts etc..) - DIY job and needed a AN fitting welding into sump for oil return line. I then contacted my tuner (Stealth Racing UK) and was provided a safe map until I was able to get down there to have a live mapping done.

Everything in my engine is stock - See my build thread for more information

Will it work on a MK4 VR6 12v?