Hi all, just wondering if anyone up North is going to the 2017 VW All Types Show at Bodelwyddan Castle in North Wales on the weekend of the 21st of May?

The wife an I are going in our VR's along with a few other peeps that we know that have VW's . Be nice to meet up with other VR owners on here at said show if anyone's up for it....? :rolleyes:

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 10:08 PM, VR6Pete said:

I will move this to the events section. Maybe worth organising a club stand for members?

Club stand sounds like a good idea, I suppose it all depends on how many want to go and how far they want to travel? Its only about an hour and a half'ish drive for us (Manchester), although there is camping onsite (we won't be camping though as in the wife's words "I don't do camping")  Albeit we're down for the weekend we're only going on the Sunday and upto now there's 5 cars going, 2 VR's, a MK5 Supercharged R32, a Passat B5 estate on 19 inch rims that does not like speed bumps, and a MK3 Golf with a Mk4 TDI lump in it. So a bit of a mishmash of VW's, but all VW's non the less. I think entry on Saturday for camping is from 12 O'clock (BUT don't quote me on that)  Price on tickets is unknown as of yet (The year is but young) as I've had a look but nothing is confirmed in Black and White. :huh: