Bora v6 4mo supercharger

I can supply bracket and pulleys for a Rotrex setup and point u in the direction where to buy a new charger at a decent price! 

Low boost will see u about 300 to 350BHP and high boost (head spacer or pistons) 400+ and totally reliable.;)

I have supplied a few of the R32 Boys with kits.

Edited by FLORIDA747

ok your looking at 
About £1250 for brackets and pulleys from me, Rotrex charger about £1550 give or take a bit depending on exchange rate, couple of hundred quid for pipe work and about £450 for mapping

as long as your fuel pump and injectors are all healthy. 

Bracket and pulleys are first bit to get  then add a charger when saved up a bit more?

On 20/12/2016 at 10:55 AM, Smoke666 said:

It's not somthing I have the money for at the mo. Just trying to locate all the parts I need and prices for when I am ready. How much do u do ur bits for?

Best and cheapest option is to source parts from members as opposed to full kits from suppliers. 

ASH performance is where I got all my pipe work etc.. from. I also had bits fabricated up. 

Oil lines supplied by pirtek at a reasonable price. 

Map supplied by stealth racing. 

Im using a V1 vortech and achieving 294bhp from my 12v lump. 

I got my "kit" for 700 quid but was missing parts, with all the additional parts needed, pipework, belt, mapping etc.. probably cost me around 1.1k. 

Take your time, make a list of everything you need and then take advantage if you come across any of the items second hand on here etc... 

ImageUploadedByThe VR6 Owners  Club1467583240.104280.jpg

Good, cheap reliable fun. 

18 minutes ago, Smoke666 said:

Thanks for all the info. Been thinking of turbo alot over Xmas...sourcing all the parts but want to see if anyone has done a twin turbo. Look at both and see what I think is best for me.

Big build! Depends what you want to be honest. 

If you drive a supercharged VR6 / R32 you will love it, but stick a turbo on then it's a very different story and you'll want a turbo ? 

Depends on how deep your pockets are and how much time you have to spend on the build. 

Turbo installs done right are reliable - spacer plates / or low comp setup and also intercooler, injectors, management, pipe work, down pipes etc... 

supercharger literally bolt on and I've almost got 300bhp on a stock lump that's reliable - yep costs a lot in fuel but seriously fun and addictive :)

27 minutes ago, Smoke666 said:

Thanks for all the info. Been thinking of turbo alot over Xmas...sourcing all the parts but want to see if anyone has done a twin turbo. Look at both and see what I think is best for me.

Hope you have won the Lottery as u are gonna need some really deep pockets if going Turbo.