Which induction kit and exhaust?

Miltek exhausts seem to be popular, also supersprint.

I have a sebring back box with custom pipe to cat (not decat) which kicks out a lot of sound and produced good RR figures....tends to turn heads when I put my foot down too :P

As said BMC CDA induction kit with correctly fitted cold air feed.

Failing that a cone filter located down behind the front bumper to take it away from the hot air produced by the engine is a good bet. :)

i have a powerflow rather loud even with the cat. just ordered a 6-2-1 manifold and a ram air pro ram so that to fit when i get home. should sound awsome with any luck. the powerflow burrbles away when changing down gears sounds quality.

Guest J_CSW

save money - drill ur airbox and fit a panel filter, it will shield it from the heat and give out a lovely sound, also, scorpion exhaust, the boxer (letterbox) is nice ;)

Ive just bought a cold air induction kit that uses a polished/ chromed aluminium pipe that leads into the wing where a K&N filter sits- 60 quid all in - from the US :-) not sure what it will be like in the winter yet though although it will hardly be used in the winter anyway :-) i had a normal K&N before - the noise was great but the torque loss was terrible!

If you fit the cold air feed properly that cuts down noise, I can notice a difference when mine used to slip off the end of the filter.

The BMC is enclosed in the carbon case so that also cuts out alot of the noise that a free cone filter would make. (This is an educated guess btw....I could be wrong :P)

Well i decided to try a K&N, bought it off Big P off this site, and what can i say......It sounds F**king awesome, The VR6 i've just bought is standard but now it sound like its a 300bhp monster, lol

Can't wait to get the exhaust next :-)