Good bodyshop recommendations nr Leicester

Hi Guys. My VR6 is need of some TLC to the bodywork. When I bought it it was a great low mile car at 50k but it had spent some time standing outside. I rather stupidly let my mates son have a go at the arches about 18 months ago. He works at a Ford bodyshop so I thought he'd know what he was doing. Anyway after three months rust started to appear on the arches he'd supposedly repaired. I now want to get it sorted properly.

I met a lad at the last Stealth RR day who had a smashing Red VR with immaculate paint. I took his number but I've lost it - anyone know who this guy is and where he's based. I don't mind having the car transported for a bodyshop. I'm thinking of having the whole body done and a total respray It's had new sills but it'll need four new arches maybe even new wings. I've got a healthy budget of loads more than the car is worth. If I can get the body sorted I want to turbo it next. So can anyone recommend anywhere within 50 miles of Leicester or identify the lad from Stealth meet? Thanks