VW Bora VR6 4Motion Black

Hi buds, i'm going to be putting my Bora VR6 up for sale in the next few days, I thought I'd put an initial description up today as most people are off and may be surfing for cars.

As in the title says,

Black Bora VR6 manual, Located in Essex CM. £2500 ono

Non-sunroof climate control.

Car is lowered slightly but I raised it for daily use but can be turned down a lot with smaller wheels.

Xenons, Gli rear lights, Black leather recaros heated but not hooked up, my previous seats were heated so these will just need a new plug soldered on. 

Winter wheels at the moment and will be sold with these.

Oettinger rear spoiler.

Touch screen double din unit, exact model to follow. 

Just over 90'000 miles but still in use.

MOT until mid next year i'll check for exact.

Serviced it when I bought it with all original parts from VW, still have some parts for next service i.e spark plugs and GBox oil, Haldex oil and filter.

The steering pump will need replacing at some point which I have and will be included, If i'm listing all things that will need doing then I think the rear ARB bush needs replacing as there is a slight wiggle when you go over bumps. 

I'm moving to Wales in a year and have to sell my car(s), to say i'm devastated in an understatement, but the Mrs is selling her prize possessions to so I can't be a baby about it.  I've had it just under a year and have accumulated a huge amount of parts which will be for sale soon, this was my project car to be finished for 2018 but i'm having to sell it to fund the move.

I'll be getting it detailed tomorrow and then i'll be posting some pics soon.  If you have questions then ask and i'll try and answer then asap.  Only light at the end is that I will be getting my Transporter next year.

Edited by moleyb
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...