Advice on fueling needed for vr6 turbo built

Hi all im new to this club and need some solid advice urgently.

I have a 95 mk3 vr6 golf,which im busy turboing.i am a diesel mechanic by profesion so i have good knowledge of cars.

Theres my setup thus far..

T3/t04e 50 trim cold side, .82 a/r hotside

Turbo smart 1:1 rising fuel regulator

Twin 34mm forge reciculating valves

50mm hks style waste gate

Custom 2.5" stailess steel downpipe

2.5" stainless steel freeflow exhaust system

Oil catch can,manual boost controler

Custom 3" cold induction with k&n filter,front mount intercooler with 2.5" stainless boost pipes

Custom exhaust turbo mani

Ok heres the deal im finishing the built this weekend and wantef to drive a bit..

With stock fuel pump,injectors,ecu and rrfpr whats the max safe boost i can run on stock botom end and stock compression if i crank up fuel pressure and to what pressure should i crank it up. i just want to see how she goes,will be locking boost at 5 psi till next month when i do 320l intank fuel pump and stanalone ecu. thanx in advance.

Should be fine at 5psi but please have a AFR/lambda and boost gauge minimum to keep an eye on things as the standard Ecu will only go so far if you are not mapping it

When you are going standalone ditch the recirc valves and go for a BOV as you can ditch the MAF sensor. I would then run something like 630's with an inline 044 or intank 040 pump to safe guard your fuelling

Thanx a lot friend,will try to get a wideband kit.. im only looking for 260-300 whp,will that be ok for the stock tranny and clutch set up? nex year will be doing decomperssion spacer,440 injectors,arp top and rod bolts. do you perhaps know at what rpms i will start seeing boost with this setup?

Godwin

I think i'll just wait for the standalone ecu,will have it in about 2 weeks time...  i was wondering what you guys think of the ngk bkr6e plugs as in my country i cant seem to find bkr7e plugs,and also what thickness is the middel part of the head spacer that a lot of guys are using to get to 9.0:1 compression ratio? thanx a lot for the replies so far. want to upload some pics but have problems in doing so

Thanx bro,i think ill get a 2mm midell layer machined and just add the top and bottom halfs of mk4 gasket... just curious as to if arps are really needed.. i plan to run max 0.5 bar stock bottom end,standalone ecu,1 step colder plugs and front mount intetlcooler,want to step it up to about 0.8 bar once decompression plate is on. you think that will be safe?