[General Car News]Subaru Announces Pricing for 2017 Subaru Impreza

Subaru has released pricing for the all-New 2017 Subaru Impreza sedan and 5-door models. Despite the 2017 Impreza rides on the new Subaru’s new Global Platform, the pricing is just $100 over the previous model year. With the destination fee, the Impreza sedan starts at $19,215, while the hatchback costs $19,715. 2017-Subaru-Impreza-01
The redesigned Subaru Impreza will be offered in four different trims: 2.0i, 2.0i Premium, 2.0i Sport and 2.0i Limited.
The 2.0i comes equipped with plenty of standard features, such as 6.5-inch multimedia touchscreen, multi-function display with fuel economy information, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, 60/40-split fold-down rear seat, power windows with auto up/down on both driver and passenger sides, security system with engine immobilizer carpeted floor mats and more.
The Premium trim starts from $21,195 and comes with Safety and Security features, heated side mirrors, automatic headlights, the All-Weather Package featuring heated front seats, windshield wiper de-icer and 16-inch alloy wheels. 5-door Imprezas feature standard roof rails (not available on 2.0i or 5-door Impreza 2.0i Sport).2017 Subaru Impreza-02

For $22,815 you can buy the new Subaru Impreza Sport, which takes full advantage of the new platform and more powerful engine. According to Subaru, the model delivers a more fun-to-drive performance feel thanks to exclusive suspension tuning, Active Torque Vectoring and 18-inch machine-finish alloy wheels. There’s also 8.0-inch Multimedia system, and a new Harman/Kardon premium audio system, unique black cloth upholstery trimmed with red stitching, aluminum pedals, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift handle, while the instrument panel incorporates exclusive Sport gauges and a Multi-Function Display.
The top of the line is a 2.0i Limited and adds more luxurious features, such as LED headlights and distinctive “Konoji” LED daytime running lights (DRL), 8-inch Starlink Multimedia, Harman/Kardon audio, automatic climate control, keyless entry with push-button start, leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter and 17-inch machine finished alloy wheels. Models equipped with EyeSight also include High Beam Assist. Limited trim Imprezas start at $24,095.2017 Subaru Impreza-010
All trims will be powered by a revised 2.0-liter, four-cylinder Boxer engine, which, thanks to direct injection and other upgrades now delivers 152 horsepower (148 before). The power will be channeled to the wheels through a CVT, while a five-speed manual transmission will be offered on the base 2.0i models, as well as the 2.0i Sport trims. As with previous generations, every Impreza comes equipped standard with Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. According to company 2.0i Sedan with the CVT is the most fuel-efficient all-wheel-drive model offering up to 28 miles per gallon in the city and 38 mpg on the highway.
CVT equipped Imprezas will arrive later this year, while 5-speed manual models will be available in early 2017.

2017 Subaru Impreza-01 2017 Subaru Impreza-02 2017 Subaru Impreza-03 2017 Subaru Impreza-04 2017 Subaru Impreza-05 2017 Subaru Impreza-06 2017 Subaru Impreza-07 2017 Subaru Impreza-08 2017 Subaru Impreza-09 2017 Subaru Impreza-010 2017 Subaru Impreza-011 2017 Subaru Impreza price list 2017 Subaru Impreza- 2017-Subaru-Impreza-01

View the full article