52 golf v6 4motion, 3 door, black magic, 102k, loads spent

Hi there

Looking to sell.my beloved 52 plate black v6 4motion. I'll probably stick it on eBay next week with low start and see what happens. I'd love as close to 2500 as possible, but I am realistic and appreciate it may not be worth that much so am open to offers. One thing for sure is that someone will.get am awesome car for not much money. No issues, couple of minor issues to make it pristine, but looks awesome as it stands  Sunroof, factory santa monicas, excellent full black heated leather recaros, cruise control, spent approx £1800 last year  (3k miles ago!!) on new discs and pads , 4 x new tyres, alternator, full ap coilover kit, (rear spring had snapped so went for upgrade at same cost as vag parts), track rod ends and various other bits. Tonnes of history, both vag and independent, and I've services it (oils, sparks and filters) every 5-6 k miles, if not more frequently. Haldex filter and oil down at 78k, I have filter and oil to do next change so will come with car. Loads of records of haldex work done to schedule.

It needs a bit of paint work on drivers side rear arch and tailgate. I may still.get this done, but obviously price will reflect if I don't get it done 

Rides really well on ap coilovers. Not set too low at all, just a bit raked so looks cool. Spacers front and rear to fill out the arches, looks great. Wheels could do with a refurb but are generally very good. 

13 months mot, just put all new phillips xtreme vision bulbs in, sparks, oil, filters all done approx 800 miles ago.

Selling as I've realised I've only done 3k miles since last mot. It is a weekend toy and it's not really being used enough. I have just had another addition to the family; and feel if I have a spare car it needs to be a 5 door. I spent 3 years searching for the right one, and in all honesty this is by far and away the best one I've seen. I've had it 4 years, previous owner 8 odd years I think. Had nearly every extra added from factory. It needs a bit spending to make it totally first class, but as it stands it is an awesome machine for the money. 

I'm looking for around £2500 our nearest offer, bit obviously cash in hand may lower that!! No mad rush to sell. I use a van for day to day driving and this is purely a toy!!

Please contact James on 07787535555.

Car is located in northants, close to beds and Cambs border. 

20161016_130638.jpg

Edited by jimmyeds