[SOLD] VR6 PARTS FOR SALE MUST GO ASAP, LIGHTS, SPOILER, MIRRORS

Hey all,

I have various bits n bobs for a mk3 vr6, may fit other models but this must be checked prior to purchasing, all items are used and in reasonable condition

Set of rear standard hella VR6/GTI lights - £20

Rear smoked hella lights - £20

Rear roof Spoiler (black) - £15

VW Vento front grill (black) - £15

Set of side mirrors (Black) - £20

Power steering pipes - £15

Brand new SEALED crack pipe with thermostat housing including thermostat - £25 - common part that's prone to failure so good to have in case

I will upload pictures ASAP if you would like to make me an offer and take the lot then be my guest, not sure about postage ideally would want the buyer to collect, cash on collection please.

Im sure it was ASHP he purchased my vr6 of me, told him at the time i had them and if my asking price was met all the above parts were his lol, gave the car at a reduced price hence why i still have them, but me being a nice guy i P.md him sayin he could have them for free if he comes and collects the pipes. 

• 3 months later...

Just a quick update i have not been on for a while, all parts are available and up for offers, i would ideally want someone to take the lot, 

Set of rear standard hella VR6/GTI lights -

Rear smoked hella lights - 

Rear roof Spoiler (black) - 

VW Vento front grill (black) - 

Set of side mirrors (Black) - 

Power steering pipes - 

Brand new SEALED crack pipe with thermostat housing including thermostat - common part that's prone to failure 

plz don't insult me with a silly offer and also dont be shy lol, just make me an offer for the lot, im locates in BLACKBURN near PRESTON/BOLTON.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...