Mk3 golf Vr6 highline R32 show car

Breaking vr6 r32 golf

parts list: 

mk4 R32 Conversion everything needed, which includes the following-

rebuilt R32 bfh engine,arp head bolts, head spacer,GruvenParts thermostat, upgraded coil packs, stage1 clutch, lightened flywheel,Quaife limited slip diff, rebuilt vr6 gearbox,6 branch manifold, 2.5" powerflow exhaust,emerald ecu with three maps,power flex engine mounts=£4000

Please note:- the three maps where done before the rebuild and head spacer, there fore will need mapping. the head spacer can be removed and can then be used on those maps!!!!!! I have videos of the car running before & after the rebuild. 

Porsche four pot brake set up for 5x100

calipers&disc=£500

usa front and rear bumpers with carbon fibre Dip front splitter and inserts=£500

usa boot lid=£300

one off show cage custom made=£750

flocked dash with carbon fibre dipped air vents, clock pieces,rear parcel supports, door trim=£350

R32/lupo stubby mirrors=£150

hella red/clear/reds with carbon dipped tops=£200

private number plate R3 TOO=£999

Prices do not include shipping

message me for more pictures/info but only if you are seriously interested 

se london

Rob

0seven800909017

image.jpeg

Edited by R3TOO

???? that was on the car when I brought it about 6ish years ago, I didn't wanna take it off for some strange reason. I looked into it and found out what it was lol but that was before my vw addiction!!! Your the first person who knew what it was ??

Edited by R3TOO
that was on the car when I brought it about 6ish years ago, I didn't wanna take it off for some strange reason. I looked into it and found out what it was lol but that was before my vw addiction!!! Your the first person who knew what it was

Haha awesome. Who was the previous owner? Car looks familiar. The guy who designed those stickers also designed ours many years ago ?
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...