Hi all!!! New to this site so I thank anyone in advance for any replies I receive. My golf has a miltec non resonated cat back with miltec s3 rear box,cats have been removed and as for induction it only has a pipercros panel filter. I want a dyno remap and after trawling various sites I'm being pushed towards amd in Essex. Question is its a 460 mile round trip and wanted to know if there is anywere nearer to the north west who can do just as good a job. I'm aware the bhp etc is very minimal and iys all about throttle response and mid range gains,I don't mind doing the trip but just wanted to know if anywere closer. Thanks!!!! Oh I'm aware of the revo map but have read alot about amd being better for the n/a engine???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hi mate just joined and saw your post. I’m wanting to do this on my 2003 v6 4motion. Currently have scorpion cat back resonated and sounds r32 like a tiny bit but not loud enough nor any pops and bangs. How much difference did it make and did you have any issues with dashboard lights? 

Three year old post unsure if they are still about.

Welcome to the party
  • 2 weeks later...