Competition: Win a Pair of Touring Car Championship Tickets @ Silverstone

WIN 2 TICKETS FOR THE BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP AT SILVERSTONE - 18TH SEPTEMBER

image_jpeg_a9256ddfe1e13ef2bac1b5e3ea8eeefd.jpg

The VR6 Owners Club

stealth logo  CF.png

On 1 September 2016 at 9:33 AM, VR6Pete said:

WIN 2 TICKETS FOR THE BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP AT SILVERSTONE - 18TH SEPTEMBER

image_jpeg_a9256ddfe1e13ef2bac1b5e3ea8eeefd.jpg

The VR6 Owners Club

stealth logo  CF.png

Vince at Stealth Racing has very kindly offered a pair of tickets, to a lucky winner from either The Corrado Forum, or the VR6 Owners Club, for the British Touring Car Championship at Silverstone on the 18th September.

Between us we decided that there will just be one winner from both forums, who takes both tickets - that way, you can get a mate to come with you, and won't just be going on your own.

The rules are simple. Just post a message in this thread. You'll be entered into the draw. At the end of the deadline we'll put all the usernames of those who posted into a (virtual) hat and draw out a winner.

Two things I want to say. Firstly, if you're a member of both forums, please just enter once. Secondly, if you know you can't actually make the event / date because of commitments don't bother entering as it's unfair on those who could actually make it.

Timeframes are tight (we just got the tickets today) so we're going to set a closing date for the competition of Monday the 12th September at 6pm. This gives us plenty of time to get the tickets to you!

The winner will be drawn using https://www.random.org/lists/

Good luck!

Edited by VR6OR20V

We have a WINNER!!!!

The following entries were entered into the draw.

Daveyboy
thegoth
vdubhead
LEEBOB
mistline
ssaunders
kernow
VR6OR20V
garonvr6cabby7
tommyp
sedge
Bealieboy
VR6CABBS
STU175
mic_VR
Jon_vr6
pbradley98
jamie_300
Roger Chatfield
g0ldf1ng3r
Wesleyvr6

The winner was drawn using random.org/lists

I made a quick video of the draw.

I am pleased to announce that the winner is.......................

@ssaunders

Congratulations mate!

Please PM me your postal address details and will get the tickets posted out ASAP!

• VR6Pete unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...