1998 VW MK3 VR6 Golf in RARE SATIN SILVER - MUST LOOK!

MK3 R Reg (1998) 2.8 VR6 Golf Satin Silver - ORIGINAL AND UN-MODDED - £2000 ONO

100k miles on the clock, with only one advisory (brakes and pads) - they passed the MOT (10 months MOT left) so are perfectly fine to drive with, only other thing wrong is N/S window gets stuck (believe the rollers just need to be re-aligned). 

Log Book service history goes up to 65k. I got the car around 90k and I had quite a bit done, but unfortunately receipts beforehand went missing. 

This car’s bodywork is close to immaculate. I just got all arches professionally restored, with absolutely no rust anywhere and in the beautiful (and very rare now) satin silver. I’ve never seen another original MK3 VR6 in satin silver. Please look at the pictures!!

Recently did an oil and filter change, as well as brand new windscreen, wipers and battery. 

Comes with 2 keys, one of them the immobiliser button is missing, but you can get one (or make one) from eBay for cheap. 

Features:

• ABS
  • Electric Windows
  • Electric Sunroof
  • Air Conditioning
  • Alloy Wheels
  • Immobiliser
  • Remote Locking
  • Semi-Bucket original Recaro Racing Seats

Beautiful to drive, one of the best sounding engines I’ve ever heard, and considering it’s completely stock (apart from cold air cone intake (still have original air box filter which is included)), it’s rapid. Although saying this, MPG on longer runs isn’t too bad for a 2.8 VR6 engine (35 mpg). 

A true classic in my eyes and will only get rarer. Went to VW Whitenoise and only saw 1 VR6, which had been modded, so this is a true investment in it’s unaltered condition.

More than welcome to come and view it, as well as test drive - BUT WILL NEED TO SEE PROOF OF VALID INSURANCE. If you cannot provide proof you’re insured to drive any car, then I can take you out in it but you will not be allowed to drive it. Viewings and test drives will need to be arranged in advance due to work.

Thanks for looking and please contact me on oli.g.smart@gmail.com or TEXT me (won’t be able to answer phone) on 07901 010 124. 

MORE PICTURES AT: https://www.flickr.com/photos/144860332@N05/shares/96K13j

IMG_4547-min.JPG

Edited by olioli2345