Club Event: VR6OC @ GTI Festival - 09/10/2016

On 21/11/2016 at 10:16 AM, mistline said:

I'm not sure if anyone is still following this, but I just bumped into my friend and he told me that the vid is nearly done. Apparently there are 4 different versions of it edited by different people in team. We will pick one and then post it.

I'll post it here when it's ready.

Sorry it's taken so long :rolleyes:

Are we there yet?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you can say that again it was so FUN loved it. was a pleasure to meet Pete and all of you at the club stand I had an amazing time and yeah Josh our drag races were awesome!! hopefully we get to do thi

What a brilliant day! Was good to catch-up with old faces and new members I spent most of the day on the drag strip and was happy with my 14.0 @ 104mph. Still lots of practice needed improving my

Looking forward to this, never been up the strip before

Posted Images

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:42 PM, VR6Pete said:

Are we there yet?

Annoyingly no it doesn't seem so! I'm not involved in this channel any more. Nothing ever seems to get done in a reasonable time so I've stopped involving myself in it.

I haven't seen him for ages and since there's been other videos posted and not ours is indicative to me.

Sorry again guys, if it does get uploaded i'll post the link, but I wouldn't hold your  breath.

• 1 month later...
On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:42 PM, VR6Pete said:

Are we there yet?

Annoyingly no it doesn't seem so! I'm not involved in this channel any more. Nothing ever seems to get done in a reasonable time so I've stopped involving myself in it.

I haven't seen him for ages and since there's been other videos posted and not ours is indicative to me.

Sorry again guys, if it does get uploaded i'll post the link, but I wouldn't hold your  breath.

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:39 PM, mistline said:

17 hours ago, mistline said:

hey mistline thanks for uploading this much appreciate i have actually seen this video AS SOON AS i got a youtube notification from living life fast friend of yours as he uploaded it, i subscribed to his page, after all these months i was so eager to watch our races that we had but to find out hes editor didnt put us on which was frustrating so i had commented on the youtube comments below and asked him what happened he apologized and didnt realise hes friend didnt put us on there and there probably wont be another video from this event so i stopped getting my hopes up on that, it just would have been nice to have a proffesional race of my own i could show people but oh well there is always next time and Josh dont stress about it your awesome! cant wait till we meet again :).

4 hours ago, Farhad said:

hey mistline thanks for uploading this much appreciate i have actually seen this video AS SOON AS i got a youtube notification from living life fast friend of yours as he uploaded it, i subscribed to his page, after all these months i was so eager to watch our races that we had but to find out hes editor didnt put us on which was frustrating so i had commented on the youtube comments below and asked him what happened he apologized and didnt realise hes friend didnt put us on there and there probably wont be another video from this event so i stopped getting my hopes up on that, it just would have been nice to have a proffesional race of my own i could show people but oh well there is always next time and Josh dont stress about it your awesome! cant wait till we meet again :).

Cheers mate, yeah I know it was a bit disappointing. Especially because there are so many different edits for this day. I thought there'd be one with more of us racing.

He's looking at this from a "mass appeal" point of view I guess so he picked the one that suited best.

Mate, I had such a laugh racing you all day as my permanent rival I've at least got the videos that your friend shot. I'll try and get the individual clips that were filmed on that day from my friend but you saw how long this took......

Look forward to seeing you again mate, not sure what the calendar is looking like for this years events..

@VR6CABBS so when will we be getting a schedule of club events for this year mate?

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, mistline said:

Cheers mate, yeah I know it was a bit disappointing. Especially because there are so many different edits for this day. I thought there'd be one with more of us racing.

He's looking at this from a "mass appeal" point of view I guess so he picked the one that suited best.

Mate, I had such a laugh racing you all day as my permanent rival I've at least got the videos that your friend shot. I'll try and get the individual clips that were filmed on that day from my friend but you saw how long this took......

Look forward to seeing you again mate, not sure what the calendar is looking like for this years events..

@VR6CABBS so when will we be getting a schedule of club events for this year mate?

@mistline I'll not be doing many shows this year pal. Work in progress for me. I'm off to worthersee in May so want to make sure my girl makes it. haha.

Saying that I'm still happy to run a stand at Tatton Park and Vw festival if anyone is interested.

Hope you well mate.