Club Event: VR6OC @ GTI Festival - 09/10/2016

1 hour ago, mistline said:

Awesome day guys, I too spent most of my time on the strip.

Gotta get that start perfect!!! Then gotta get that gear change perfect!! :wacko:

I know i'll be stripping next year!

Good laugh though, I really enjoyed racing against @Farhad for the day. I hope our rivalry (and the cars) are still there for next year!

you can say that again it was so FUN loved it. was a pleasure to meet Pete and all of you at the club stand I had an amazing time and yeah Josh our drag races were awesome!! hopefully we get to do this again soon and keep in touch with all of you. I will upload my drag times later on after I get back from work. (NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT COULDNT STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT JET DRAGSTER, 265MPH IN 5 SECONDS LOL AND THE NOISEE OF THAT THING)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you can say that again it was so FUN loved it. was a pleasure to meet Pete and all of you at the club stand I had an amazing time and yeah Josh our drag races were awesome!! hopefully we get to do thi

What a brilliant day! Was good to catch-up with old faces and new members I spent most of the day on the drag strip and was happy with my 14.0 @ 104mph. Still lots of practice needed improving my

Looking forward to this, never been up the strip before

Posted Images

11 hours ago, VR6Pete said:

What a brilliant day! Was good to catch-up with old faces and new members :)

I spent most of the day on the drag strip and was happy with my 14.0 @ 104mph.

Still lots of practice needed improving my launches emoji23.pngemoji23.png

IMG_1476048091.310327.jpg

Many thanks to everyone for supporting the club we had around 13 cars so really good day!

If you run on the strip then post your times here too:)

IMG_1476048245.720955.jpg

Pete your times were awesome im gonna upload mine this afternoon, I think I did 15. something seconds @ 94mph, cant believe I had 5 goes on the strip it felt like only a couple due to the long wait in the queue!! I think I heard someone spilt some oil. oh yeah and it just started to pour down after mine and josh's last run lol pheww

Awesome day guys, I too spent most of my time on the strip.

Gotta get that start perfect!!! Then gotta get that gear change perfect!! :wacko:

I know i'll be stripping next year!

Good laugh though, I really enjoyed racing against @Farhad for the day. I hope our rivalry (and the cars) are still there for next year!

Josh your Mulberry VR is MINT love the body work and interior, My mate Damian wouldn't stop talking about it lol and sounds amazing

52 minutes ago, Farhad said:

Josh your Mulberry VR is MINT love the body work and interior, My mate Damian wouldn't stop talking about it lol and sounds amazing

Cheers mate, say "what's up" to Damian, and also hurry up and get his car on the road!!

Your car was rapid mate, I'm looking forward to our next show down.

I'll post my times later too.

Also, when my friend has finished editing the clip, I'll post a link to it here..

Thanks to all who had a camera in their car. I kept forgetting to press the record button :rolleyes:

Edited by mistline
6 hours ago, mistline said:

Cheers mate, say "what's up" to Damian, and also hurry up and get his car on the road!!

Your car was rapid mate, I'm looking forward to our next show down.

I'll post my times later too.

Also, when my friend has finished editing the clip, I'll post a link to it here..

Thanks to all who had a camera in their car. I kept forgetting to press the record button :rolleyes:

hey bro yeah I showed him your message and yeah cant wait till next time. Wikid looking forward to seeing the youtube videos Il be uploading some stuff herein the evening

22 hours ago, Farhad said:

good morning guys, I know the photos wernt all professional but it was just a few my mate took hope you all like em.

Im trying to upload my drag time on this is just one picture but for some reason anywhere I try to upload it says max total size 0.09mb so how do I go around this to upload anyone?? thanks.

Try uploading on Mediafire or another file sharing site. Then post the link to the clip on here....

Give me a call mate if you have issues. I messaged you my number. I'm heading to Coventry in a couple of hours so I'll only be about for a bit.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yek2suiffcsyzz4/IMG_2086.JPG drag time

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9yfnd5l39hrsn3n/IMG_2028.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5yyo9iy29j46kkt/IMG_1999.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2l03w0jg6lmpgx/IMG_1998.mp4 Mistline vs Farhad only one we got

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2l03w0jg6lmpgx/IMG_1998.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/file/aszk88bcc9zjlml/IMG_1981.MOV

http://www.mediafire.com/file/85a9p4kaqdr5y4u/IMG_1979.MOV

All done lol let me know what you all think of the videos be sure to watch all of them.

Edited by Farhad
add caption
Try uploading on Mediafire or another file sharing site. Then post the link to the clip on here....
Give me a call mate if you have issues. I messaged you my number. I'm heading to Coventry in a couple of hours so I'll only be about for a bit.

How's the videos that your mate filmed going mate ?
10 hours ago, VR6Pete said:

It's currently being edited. I went to have a look at it last week and the footage looks pretty good.

We are currently filming a review on the new M3 so this is taking up a bit of time.

Don't worry though I keep pushing him to finish it ASAP!

I'll post the link to it here so keep your eyes on this post.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:48 PM, VR6Pete said:

Hello chaps, I thought I'd drop a line on here to let you know about the long awaited video.

I'm not sure what is happening with it at the moment, I can't seem to get hold of my friend (for a while now). So I'd say that it's probably not going to happen for a while if at all.

It's annoying but c'est la vie.

If it does materialise then I will post it here.

Sorry y'all!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anyone is still following this, but I just bumped into my friend and he told me that the vid is nearly done. Apparently there are 4 different versions of it edited by different people in team. We will pick one and then post it.

I'll post it here when it's ready.

Sorry it's taken so long :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, mistline said:

I'm not sure if anyone is still following this, but I just bumped into my friend and he told me that the vid is nearly done. Apparently there are 4 different versions of it edited by different people in team. We will pick one and then post it.

Brilliant mate ! Cant wait to see them :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2016 at 10:16 AM, mistline said:

hey mistline completely forgot about the video from your mate! cant wait for this to be out any more update on this? exicted!  

• 1 month later...