1995 Corrado VR6

South East Kent

Reduced from £3000 to £2500.00

175K Miles

Engine & Gearbox:

The car has a comprehensive service history with a folder full of receipts. There is a receipt from Stealth Racing for engine work, which was carried out approximately 30,000 miles ago. As a result of this, the car pulls well throughout the rev range in all gears. The car also changes gear smoothly, with no grinding or crunching. The engine has not been modified and is standard. It has merely been looked after.

Brakes/Wheels:

The car has standard VR6 brakes, with discs and pads that have only covered approximately 2,000 miles. It is on standard Speedline alloy wheels. These have 4 new tyres and the tyres have covered less than 1,000 miles. The wheels are in good condition with very few kerb marks. The only bad point is that there is one centre cap that will not fix on securely.

Suspension:

The standard suspension has been removed and swapped for lowering springs. Unfortunately I do not know the specification of it nor do I know how old/new the suspension is. The car does ride very well and is set at a nice height- it can negotiate the average speed bump reasonably well.

Bodywork:

The bodywork is in very good condition. There is a small patch of rust on the driver’s side door. There is also a patch on the drivers wing around the indicator light and also a scab on the rear (see pictures). The car has been thoroughly detailed and the paintwork has come up very well. There is a lovely purple shine. It has a deep front spoiler that is in good condition and all of the lights i.e. fog lights look brand new.

Interior:

It has a standard Corrado VR6 cloth interior in black. There are no rips or tears in the seats and despite the mileage, the seats are in very good condition. The car has got audioscape door pods and also an aftermarket head unit with an auxiliary input. The carpets are in good condition and the car has got some Just Matz mats with VR6 on them. The only downside with the interior is that the steering wheel is starting to show signs of the mileage, as is the gear knob. Also it does not have the emergency warning triangle. It does; however, have an unopened Corrado first aid kit. Also the sunroof does not work. Everything else like the electric window, electric mirrors and spoiler does. The car also comes complete with a CAT1 alarm and has both sets of keys.

Bad Points:

-          Small rust patch on drivers

-          Sunroof does not operate

-          Steering wheel is starting to look worn - I have a spare

-          Gear knob is starting to look worn

-          There are two small chips on the windscreen

-     The price is not negotiable

Good Points:

-          Full Service History

-          Both sets of Keys

-          MOT till September

-          Unopened first aid Kit

-          Warning Triangle

-          Late spec VR6

-          Audioscape speaker pods

-          Comes with VW Corrado brochure

-          Deep Purple colour

-          It is a Corrado

-          It is a VR6

-          It looks awesome

-          It drives awesome

-          Buying it will make you awesome

Edited by scoot spanker
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 5:47 PM, richard van ewyk said:

Hi, are there any images of the car? Do you know if the paintwork is original factory or resprayed?

Thanks Rich

I am not 100% certain but I believe it has been re-sprayed - it is the original factory colour though. I have found some crap photos of it for now. I will update when I get a chance.

• 4 weeks later...