long time no see

Hi all.

Hope everyone is well?

Its been a damn long time since i last checked in.

So, some updates.

Vr conversion is still ongoing. Havent had much time to lool at her in just over a year. New job, life and various other commitments keep getting in the way.

So im really struggling to get time to finish this and it has officially bled me dry. Im asking the group as a whole if anyone has any time they can donate to help give me a hand?

Engine still needs building. Engine bay needs sorting. Brakes need changing. And all electricals. As far as i can remember thats it.

I really dont want to send the old girl and the donor off to a garage for them to do it. Plus i dont give up at anything lol.

So if anyone can spare some time maybe? Lives around essex kent east london (car is in essex) it would be most appreciated. And ill see what i can do in form of beer tokens lol

Cheers boys and girls

• VR6Pete changed the title to

hey mate.

Should do a club day at yours! I organized a few when I was rebuilding the corrado and managed to get a lot done over the course of a few weekends!

You'll have to check the member map and see who's need, oh of course and supply the beers :P