Turbo V6 4motion for sale

Hi guys, my turbo V6 4motion is for sale, my build thread can be found here 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TURBOCHARGED-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-V6-4MOTION-BLACK-TURBO-R32-/222193093201?

Description from the listing:

This vehicle has been built without compromise, using high quality parts and components to withstand its power increase while keeping factory smooth running and reliability.  During the conversion, the timing chains were checked for wear using VCDS which showed low readings, well within spec. The chain and guides were visually checked and had very little signs of wear.  The cylinder bores were also checked and were in very good condition with hone marks still visible. I have a comprehensive photo library of the conversion. 

The vehicle has had a full service, replacing all filters, engine oil, coolant, gearbox oil and Haldex oil.  It also has full service history and I also have every receipt for each part purchased for the turbocharger conversion and other modifications/maintenance whilst in my possession.

Turbo boost pressure is set at approximately 16psi, with a turbo of this size it is making 400+bhp and is incredibly fast. With the four wheel drive Haldex system easily putting all that power to the ground.

The 18” alloy wheels are Genuine golf R32 wheels, 7.5J wide and made by RONAL. They have also been powder coated black. The battery has also been placed in the boot, to allow for intake and intercooler pipework. 

Engine upgrades include:

Stainless steel head spacer to reduce compression

Race grade connecting rod bearings

ARP connecting rod bolts

ARP head studs

T3 turbocharger manifold 

United Motorsports 630cc Forced induction tune

Garrett GT3582R ball bearing turbo

Tial 38mm wastegate

Siemens Deka 630cc injectors

Inline Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Turbosmart boost controller

4” MAF housing

Large K&N air filter

2.5” stainless intercooler piping

450mmx227mmx65mm bar and plate intercooler

NGK BKR7E spark plugs

6 speed DRP gearbox

Other modifications include:

Sachs 4 puck sintered paddle clutch and heavy duty pressure plate

Innovate boost gauge/shift light

Innovate wideband Air/Fuel ratio gauge

Innovate Oil pressure/Oil temperature gauge

All three gauges have built in datalogging capabilities for tuning

Aux and USB adapter

Full 3” stainless turbo back exhaust 

20mm hubcentric rear wheel spacers

New rear brake pads

Stainless braided teflon -10 turbo drain

Black teflon -3 turbo feed

Black carbon wrapped interior trim

Recently new front tyres

Washer bottle relocated to the rear

The paintwork is in good condition for its age with some stone chips etc. Typical MK4 golf corrosion around the rear boot handle. The central locking on the rear passenger door needs attention

MOT expires May 2017

In my opinion, comparing this car and its performance to the Golf R32 it’s excellent value for money

For any more information please call me (Dave) on 07972188861

Advertised elsewhere and may remove at any time

Cash on collection

Sold as seen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...