[SOLD] VW Corrado 1995 VR6, £2500, 103k miles

For sale is my 1995 (29.08.1995) VW Corrado VR6 that I have owned since March 2005. It has done 103,655 miles and passed its latest MOT on 13th July 2016 (new roll bar and 2 brake hoses replaced).

The car is black with leather interior, working spoiler and, aside from an auto to manual conversion completed by Stealth Racing in June 2007, is entirely standard. The exterior of the car is in good condition for its age and very reliable mechanically.

However, the bodywork does require some attention to address several rust spots mainly on the rear as shown in the pictures. The interior is generally in very good condition. I have left the rust areas and priced accordingly so that the buyer can address these as they see fit and with confidence in the work done, as opposed to choosing to cheaply bodyshop them for superficial results to get more £s for the car.

The car drives very well and can be driven calmly, sedately and smoothly below 3000 rpm (my default), but can then still keep up with most things on the road and make a stunning noise when you need or want it to!

The car has been a big part of our family for many years but with a growing family and the car requiring some TLC to get it back looking like it deserves, the time is right to let it go to a new and hopefully loving home!

In my opinion this is a very fair price for a great car that will return value beyond the money needed to get it into VGC.

Please post below if you want to discuss anything or want to come view the car (located in Staffordshire).

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

Edited by abooth