MOT till January 2017

7 owners

16" BBS Polo GTI split wheels with very good tyres

Cobra Stainless steel exhaust system

Fully functioning AC

Heated Seats

Lowered on coilovers

Angel Eye headlamps

Service history from the Past 5 or so years and was serviced A few months back. 

I bought the car a few weeks ago with the intention of supercharging it as its a very good base car, unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I have to sell the car and the supercharger kit which is also listed on here, could do a deal on both? 

The he car would benefit from new top mounts all round and starter motor doesn't sound too healthy but always starts the car. In terms of bodywork, the car could do with a buff as its been sitting before I had it and has a few marks from where people have been walking past it, nothing major though! There's no rust on the wings or arches, front splitter would need replacing as it is broken. 

I have driven the car 500 or so miles in a couple of weeks and a mixture of motorway local miles and hasn't missed a beat, it is better mechanically and performance wise than a lot of the vr's I have had. 

The car owes me £1000 and that's what I'll take for it, I can't afford to take any less. It drives and pulls extremely well.

I am genuinely upset that I have to sell as it was a project I was looking very forward to doing. 

If I have missed anything please feel free to contact me on 07541906911

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg