CLUB TRACK Day around October Gauging interest!

As the title suggests folks the club is interested in Hosting a track day! We are looking to hold it in or around October on a weekend this year at a UK based track pretty central Snetterton or something like.

We have had a few people putting their names down for shows recently and not show or pull out last minute for various reasons, so I ask please no lip service here if you put your name down please don't let the club down.  We want to gauge only serious interest here.

The track, dates etc are all variables that can be changed to whatever suits most.  I am in talks with a few day events organisers so will have more information for you with regards to cost etc.....

So let us know your thoughts folks

Snetterton-200-map-1024x597.jpg

39 minutes ago, Jake Mcaulay said:

I am 100% up for this! Be Bea great experience to have another vr6 to play with on track!

Great news fella we will see what the rest of the club members think!  If you are a facebook or social media man please share the link to this on the VR6 owners club page etc so as many people as possible see the opportunity!  It could be a fantastic day!

27 minutes ago, Bealieboy said:

Snett is one of the fastest tracks in the uk, been there in my Scooby a number of years ago.... It was the hottest day on record at 30 something degrees, not really much good for caning a car about!

I'd like to say I'd be up for this but not sure the goddess would enjoy it very much! Then again! emoji848.png

Yes mate looks a good spot!  @VR6CABBS text saying he wouldn't put his through the stress of a track day either hahaha!  However there is nothing set in stone stating you have to murder your motor!  Some tasty straights on that track, nice to blow the cobwebs off in a legal environment!

@Vag-hag @bennyk @michael5556 @VR6Pete I know this is for you folks!

I would love to go to this. Have you looked into cost? Maybe if everyone is paid up by end of August/ beginning of September then people are much less likely to drop out.

I am in talks with them. Will certainly be posting prices and such when I know more ?

Right I have had a response. The day is priced at £119. This is their cheapest of the year for this type of session. So they won't budge. However they will throw is in a full garage free of charge if we can manage 10 cars. This would be good for photo opportunities and things.

Please let me know the interest in this as its something I would be interested in for sure ?

Share it amongst fellow VR owners. Contact thy friends people. Share on Facebook and let's make it happen?

Depending on final dates, and location, I'll be up for it

Thinking 15th October at Snett 200. I am happy enough for people to pay it off weekly and I will get it booked.

However guys we want at least 10. So do your best to promote this one for the club. ?

On 7/3/2016 at 9:42 AM, Dave_ciw said:

I will start a thread dedicated to this in hopefully we can rally the numbers!  Shouldn't be to hard to manage 10!

Could you Link me to this? 

Im 100% down as long as its not 5th/6th august (same weekend as MIVW) but yer, count me in! 

• 5 weeks later...