Mk1 Caddy VR6 Rev counter

• 1 month later...

Product Description

This is a “magic” box !! Its a dual purpose unit and has 2 modules in it, digital>analog + cylinder conversion. It’s used for many applications, putting a VR6/1.8t/TDI/2.0 into a mk1/2 and retaining your factory cluster.  (However if you wanted to drop an ls1 into your mk1 and drive the stock tach, this will do it for you)

This module will allow your factory cluster to read the correct rpm of the engine. It will save time on not having to do a dash swap or retrofitting the 6 cylinder cluster and allow you to maintain that stock sleeper look inside your mk1 or mk2.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/11/2016 at 8:57 PM, thenamesdaryl said:

I have bought one of these units, very small and reasonably priced! haven't had a chance to install it yet but on the surface it looks the part. It has loads of options for cylinder conversions, ill let you know how well it works!

So did this work any good? 

On 5/16/2017 at 8:24 AM, ayathatguy said:

Just looked at the vid on insta and i followed you, but i have the very first spec cluster. the older one than this one. the one with the concave dials

Give the company an email to confirm if it works ok with older dials? cant see why not though !