Help finding r32 build threads

Ive been looking for them but cant seem to find any 3.2l that are bored, stroked or built for some serious boost. :( any

links or info would be much appreciated. Im going to be getting another 3.2 vr6 to fully build and then swap into my 05 TT. Now im just trying to gather up where to get what parts i need and how much its going to cost lol

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

What do you want to know?

Serious boost you want the engine stripped bare, take it to a machine shop, have them magnaflux/check for cracks first and foremost, once deemed okay then have it align honed, cylinders bored/honed as required, ARP/Coated parts where necessary like bearings, studs/bolts etc. Forged rods and pistons, Pauter or IE probably for rods, Wiseco/JE for pistons, stock cranks usually good enough. Head, well, X Parts are running 1100+hp on stock head with cams but on a used engine I would look at HD springs in case of valve float with high rpm and up to you on modding the head - porting, oversized valves etc.

Tune - you need to modify KFMIOP for high load past 100%, memory mapping will mod all other reference areas that use such maps at the same time, injector constant KRKTE needs modding for your injector sizes, HFM (MAF) would need a Pro MAF or HPX sensor and suitable housing - values modded there for what you are using in MLHFM or later ones like mk2 TT MSHFMU , Ignition needs modding to suit plus check all flow across TB/MAF areas.

DSG - Needs at least torque mapping with the ecu ideally, uprated plates and pressure, 02M - preferably hybrid diesel mods for higher mph, can cryo freeze it, add 4th and 6th gear supports etc - all done after you actually strip and check the cogs, shafts etc for wear.

Clutch - triple plate daily or whatever grabby one can hold your torque for drag then usual brake and suspension upgrades!

Edited by RBPE
Ive been looking for them but cant seem to find any 3.2l that are bored, stroked or built for some serious boost. any

links or info would be much appreciated. Im going to be getting another 3.2 vr6 to fully build and then swap into my 05 TT. Now im just trying to gather up where to get what parts i need and how much its going to cost lol

Thanks

I'm building a 3.2 that is bored and being built for serious boost if you want to check it out in the 'Members rides' section.

As for cost, take it from me it costs a fortune