Not quite a newbee...

But I haven't been around for a while. Although I have met a few members at Santa Pod earlier in the year and at the rolling road day.

Scuderia Goth currently consists of a VR6 Passat, which I use as a tow vehicle and accommodation when I go racing with 15° degree racing and the VWDRC.

A VR6 Corrado which has had a starting issue for 2years or so. I hope to get it back on the road in July.

And finally, my original dizzy VR6 Golf, in storage as the body is rotten but the engine is sound.

Not sure how to add a picture using the mobile app.

Will be making more apperances at shows.

Nigel.

9 hours ago, thegoth said:

But I haven't been around for a while. Although I have met a few members at Santa Pod earlier in the year and at the rolling road day.

Scuderia Goth currently consists of a VR6 Passat, which I use as a tow vehicle and accommodation when I go racing with 15° degree racing and the VWDRC.

A VR6 Corrado which has had a starting issue for 2years or so. I hope to get it back on the road in July.

And finally, my original dizzy VR6 Golf, in storage as the body is rotten but the engine is sound.

Not sure how to add a picture using the mobile app.

Will be making more apperances at shows.

Nigel.

Hey Nige! Glad to see you back in the fold! And with a running Corrado! Hope there are no regrets buying one :) I'm sure any doubts will  soon disappear when you first take it for a spin ! great cars and handle amazing! Sure you will enjoy it !

Let me know if you have any problems uploading photos from the anroid app as a few people have come to me with issues :) stay tuned for an update !