matty.vrt

Matty's Golf mk4 R32 Turbo 4 motion

Just reading this again , are you seriously planning to map this your self ?

Yeh, that's the plan

I want to know the car inside and out and taking a back seat on any part of the project is not an option.

I know a guy who has a rolling road and will be helping, but want to be part of all of it.

22 minutes ago, matty.vrt said:

Yeh, that's the plan emoji3.png

I want to know the car inside and out and taking a back seat on any part of the project is not an option.

I know a guy who has a rolling road and will be helping, but want to be part of all of it.

I have to ask the question but how many 1200hp r32 engines are there in the uk ?

Can't wait to see this flying round started saving for bits on mine hopefully start stripping it down in the winter and then start the long process of getting it right

What are your plans? If you are doing a small turbo kit build should be much quicker than mine. Let me know if you need any help.

My plans are for around 700-750 to the wheels but it's your thread along with the fact I always wanted a mk4 golf as a late teen now I've got one so want to build it right first time round I'm sure I'll be picking a fair few brains along the way

My plans are for around 700-750 to the wheels but it's your thread along with the fact I always wanted a mk4 golf as a late teen now I've got one so want to build it right first time round I'm sure I'll be picking a fair few brains along the way

No problem. Message me on here or on my mobile 07802543850 if you need any help.

Do have a daft question what bushes and arb links/bars etc are you going to be using and why

I'm using Powerflex black series bushes in R32 cast wishbones.

Standard arb's for now as I have Gaz Gold coilovers with 400lbs springs. Maybe I will upgrade in future but for now my concentration is getting the car going.

Had a great though this only to get here and have no ending 

Any updates Matty?

very interested as I’m doing a similar build in my Golf Rallye

My dream would be to do this with a Rallye but had this car for 7 years so the base was basically free.