Matty's Golf mk4 R32 Turbo 4 motion

Just reading this again , are you seriously planning to map this your self ?

Yeh, that's the plan

I want to know the car inside and out and taking a back seat on any part of the project is not an option.

I know a guy who has a rolling road and will be helping, but want to be part of all of it.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to start wiring this lot together. After hours and hours starting to make sense of it. This is my version of a millspec consentric twist.

Hi all, I have been a member on here now for over 8 years now. I have learned lots from different members on here, from my first supercharger build to my last turbo build this site has been

Turbo manifold construction in progress.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, matty.vrt said:

Yeh, that's the plan emoji3.png

I want to know the car inside and out and taking a back seat on any part of the project is not an option.

I know a guy who has a rolling road and will be helping, but want to be part of all of it.

I have to ask the question but how many 1200hp r32 engines are there in the uk ?

Can't wait to see this flying round started saving for bits on mine hopefully start stripping it down in the winter and then start the long process of getting it right

What are your plans? If you are doing a small turbo kit build should be much quicker than mine. Let me know if you need any help.
My plans are for around 700-750 to the wheels but it's your thread along with the fact I always wanted a mk4 golf as a late teen now I've got one so want to build it right first time round I'm sure I'll be picking a fair few brains along the way

No problem. Message me on here or on my mobile 07802543850 if you need any help.
Do have a daft question what bushes and arb links/bars etc are you going to be using and why

I'm using Powerflex black series bushes in R32 cast wishbones.

Standard arb's for now as I have Gaz Gold coilovers with 400lbs springs. Maybe I will upgrade in future but for now my concentration is getting the car going.
  • 6 months later...