[SOLD] P reg Dragon Green 5 door VR6 for sale...must go this weekend.

Hi guys and gals,

It's time to sell my VR6 as I need the space for some dodgy gear...not really, it's for another car that I'm hopefully getting this Sunday.

It's sadly an MOT failure (now ran out) on the things that's written on the failure form...if the pic uploads ok! I personally can't warrant the expenditure getting it fixed even though my heart says yes but my head (and missus) says no.

I really need it gone by Sunday or Monday morning at the latest so I'll gladly listen to any offers but would like around the £500 mark or ovno. It still starts and drives perfectly well so depending on your risk taking, getting it home would be a fairly easy task.

There are a few bad points to mention so I'll try and list them as I remember them...

1) Oil leak 2) Drivers seat worn and passenger seat getting there 3) Could do with having the front wheels aligned 4) Needs a good service even though I've given her an oil change every six months 5) Seems to be a bit rusty in places! 6) High mileage

I'm going to throw in all the spares that I've bought for the last year or so which includes the set of 17" alloys (they need finishing off), stainless steel manifold, sports cat, engine covers, full set of sill covers/thingymajigs plus a few other odds and sods.

I replaced the front wings a year or so ago as the other ones were knackered. I'll also leave the stereo in situ which has an AUX and USB inputs plus the usual cd and radio.

I'd love her to go to another forum member on here who appreciates the VR6's like I have.

I'm located in Eltham, South East London SE9 area which is really close to the A2/M25 junctions or I'd gladly pick you up from Eltham train station if you were going to risk using public transport.

Here's some pics...if you require any questions answered then bung them on here or if you want you can text me on 07707409810.

Ah! I can't seem to upload the pictures...I'll post this then I'll try again.

Hi folks,

Quick update...I'm not picking the new car up until Wednesday evening so you've got a while longer to offer some monies.

If you've got £400 then she's yours.

If she doesn't sell then it'll be a job for Ebay.