Dodgy passanger window, Help

My passenger window ratteles when its up, and judders when it goes up and down, also when I hit a ton on the motorway it lets the wind in, I have tried tightening everything up and lubricating but it go away anyone else had this problem?

Regards

Pete

im getting this problem at ther moment. it doesnt judder or anything in operation, but it does let air in. its the most annoying tnoise ever, lol. mine seems to get stuck in the seals around the door a lot. have to play with the button to free it. not found a solution yet.

I have had my door card off, I have had everything out , looked 4 signs of wear, broken parts, friction and cant find anything wrong, I called VW and fat lot of good that did me, the guy there said I might need a window seal!!

had that problem before with windows stopping also sunroof reacted wierd too have feeling its to do with the central locking pump i:e the total closure system cos it would open sunroof and close windows when i held key to autoclose .this seems to be common fault if its not the main box in boot im sure its gotta be relay oh and easy way to check if its overheating motor just run live and earth to motor and see if it still stops after 2 secs .although, im positive its not down to overheating ! :)