VR6OC - Karting Day - Interest

Just gauging Interest in a VR6OC Go Karting day later in the year?

would many of you be up for this would be good to add some more regular events to the club calendar that are not purely show based.

Be a good opportunity for members to get to know each other!

Would be looking at something like:

- Karting 

- Pub Lunch 

Let me know what you guys think :)

Pete

Just gauging Interest in a VR6OC Go Karting day later in the year?

would many of you be up for this would be good to add some more regular events to the club calendar that are not purely show based.

Be a good opportunity for members to get to know each other!

Would be looking at something like:

- Karting 

- Pub Lunch 

Let me know what you guys think

Pete

Yes.

I've gotta say this is a GREAT idea. We'll have to overlook the whole single cylinder issue with the karts but I'm all over this.

As long as we do it on an out door track with karts that can hit National Speed limit. Not really up for indoor karting and 30mph max speed.

There are also Daytona tracks in Milton Keynes. They have 2 stroke Rotax karts that are fapping quick.. :wub:

I've gotta say this is a GREAT idea. We'll have to overlook the whole single cylinder issue with the karts but I'm all over this.

As long as we do it on an out door track with karts that can hit National Speed limit. Not really up for indoor karting and 30mph max speed.

There are also Daytona tracks in Milton Keynes. They have 2 stroke Rotax karts that are fapping quick.. :wub:

Well Mistline, do these things have cruise control? I know you like some relaxed motoring!!!

15 minutes ago, Bealieboy said:

Well Mistline, do these things have cruise control? I know you like some relaxed motoring!!! emoji23.png

Unfortunately they don't Squeals, but they also don't do 98 so I shouldn't need it this time round :P 

I'm curious to see how your online skills transfer to the track :rolleyes:

Edited by mistline
Unfortunately they don't Squeals, but they also don't do 98 so I shouldn't need it this time round  

I'm curious to see how your online skills transfer to the track :rolleyes:

As of now I'm on a strict nil by mouth diet!!!!!!

Normally my mid corner speed is slightly higher than that of more normal sized people, resulting in a touring car driving style!!!

I do bog down out of the corners somewhat though!!!!

• 4 weeks later...