Club Event: Waterstock (Oxford) - 06/18/2016 9:00 AM to 06/18/2016 5:00 PM

Event Title: Waterstock (Oxford)
Event Author: VR6Pete
Calendar: Club Events
Event Date: 06/18/2016 9:00 AM to 06/18/2016 5:00 PM

WATERSTOCK: Saturday 18th June 2016 | Waterstock Golf Course | OX33 1HT | JCT8A M40
410b5697e47faffdca0eae427e7137b2.jpgbbe0975a3b86506d8dc7b05220aef8e3.jpg

There has been much call for a special Car event in Oxford, so we have found a fantastic, idylic venue that is incredibly easy to get to, straight off the M40, Jct 8a 

☆ CARS..... Of course! We will host a large German section, but also Hot Rods, JDM, Drags, Classic and Supercars....

☆ CLUB STANDS / SHOW & SHINE..... Open to Great Cars, again German and beyond 

☆ MUSIC... DJs & MCs ...... Ollie East / Nathan Swift / Spex (Back For Good) / Lu-Kas....Who aren't microphone crazy 

☆ BITTEN STREET FOOD VILLAGE...... Street Food to fall in love with, Burritos, Deluxe Burgers, and even Tapas 

☆ TRADERS..... Not just car stuff, inc pop up stores including Black Mamba Tattoo, Luke's Barbers and even Body Piercing 

☆ AUTO JUMBLE....... Amazing bargains to be had on the day 

☆ SS20 Skateboarding & Snowboarding Store: Presents - 'Cowleyfornia Skate Area' 

.......and so MUCH more, there's going to be a lot of twists! 

Be prepared for the extras!! 

This is a HUGE event, aimed at purists, newbies, and families, a very special day out with so much going on.

Waterstock gives you a huge and beautiful landscape, with it's own lake, and natural staging for some amazing cars. It's a very unique layout.

Adults £10 (£15 OTD)
Teens (10-16) 
£5 (£5 OTD) 
Under 10s free

List for attendees:

1. PAID.  @Bealieboy

2. PAID  @hvr6

3.  @Andrew Brogan

4.  PAID. @VR6CABBS

5.  PAID  @vdubhead

6.  @paul.carey.80

7.  PAID. @Caddyslammed

8. PAID @Vince12v

9. PAID  @Matthew Harrison

Click the below link to register for the Waterstock (Oxford) event

Waterstock (Oxford)

Edited by VR6CABBS
Paid
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple of pics from Waterstock. Glad the rain held off. Enjoyed the day. Cheers guys.

Squeals is an IT Manager / Moderator / Organisator during the week. He practically wrote the software for Tapatalk   

Passes have arrived! One week to go! ? One space left please get in touch!

Posted Images

I might be up for this@bealieboy , though I am doing a complete respray, interior retrim and 700bhp turbo conversion on the VR in the week before this so it might not be ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ok Ben, it's not ultimate dubs! You've already missed that!!!! Just run it as is for now and start your rebuild and stuff a week before UD next year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bealiboy how are you doing

I have not been on the scene for a while and just re joined with a new username before this was gt53bad

Very well thanks fella, did I hear you fell out of vr love? But now back in some kinda supercharged biatch?!

Spill the beans then fella, what's tickled your fancy this time?!

Very well thanks fella, did I hear you fell out of vr love? But now back in some kinda supercharged biatch?!

Me and fall out of love for a vr thats never happening lol im on my 4th vr now just had change of job so im constantly driving 7 days a week and no chance to drive the vr so sold it and couple days ago bought a supercharged 1

83c15c0aa7b6c141706e8c2f1ac99a03.jpg

2e3d77a40f04e8911fab8d9903df0295.jpg

83aa576c0952a2952f10f9759b64a3db.jpg

As i have always loved a vr6 especially the mulberry version but wanted more power so i manage to get a guy to sell me his supercharged vr6 and its just crazy lol

Cheers bealie boy!!

:D this is gonna be good! Family show, all welcome!

GERMAN CARS • HOT RODS • NON GERMAN PADDOCK

CLUB STANDS £10 PER PERSON, SHOW AND SHINE

BODY PIERCING, TATTOO SHOP, POP UP BARBER SHOP, SHISHA LOUNGE, INDIAN FOOD, TEA, COFFEE, DONUTS, STREET FOOD, ICE CREAM & MUCH MUCH MORE.

£10.00 IN ADVANCE
£5.00 CHILDREN UNDER 14
TODDLERS & BABIES FREE
3 HOTELS CLOSE BY!
www.waterstockpark.com

Whoop whoop!!!!

Edited by hvr6

He's certainly a dark horse Josh. And all the above is a side line to his skiing trips and maggot dangling at the local pond.

Yes mate, that's me. Even played Badders as superman this evening with my shorts on inside out. No I'm not joking, only took me an hour and fifteen minutes to realise!!!!!

2 hours ago, VR6CABBS said:

He's certainly a dark horse Josh. And all the above is a side line to his skiing trips and maggot dangling at the local pond. emoji13.pngemoji13.png

Well when you're competing in the National Badders League aswell, it only makes sense to holiday in the Alps with the other athletes :P

Edited by mistline

@VR6CABBS

Hey Carl, after waking up from my winter social network slumber I've noticed that you guys haven't updated Squeals' membership to moderator. A minor oversight I'm sure..  

Ah, Mistline, why don't you go forth back to your winter hibernation, we don't need any ridiculous suggestions like that, thankyou!

Great Indian the other night.

Err, pick on brogie, he's a far easier target than me!!!

22 minutes ago, mistline said:

@VR6CABBS

Hey Carl, after waking up from my winter social network slumber I've noticed that you guys haven't updated Squeals' membership to moderator. A minor oversight I'm sure.. :) 

To be fair Josh were struggling with him at the minute but with a few tweaks and squeals we will get there. :rolleyes::)

He just needs to stop talking about his fishing skills and how many sticklebacks he catches when on the canal bank smoking his pipe. haha. :P