Club Event: GTI SPRING FEST 17TH APRIL 2016

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On behave of the team I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who attended Santa Pod today and all of you who met for breakfast. It was a good turn out boys. I'm sure you all enjoyed it. Well let

I'm gonna sort a meet out nearby this week and we can all drive in together. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in with my car. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bealieboy said:

Pete, you didn't go last year!!!! emoji23.png

LOL ok maybe year before ! I remember once meeting on a tesco haha

Ok. so we have 4 spaces left.... Please let all your VR6 / R32 mates know on facebook or, by text that we have these spaces available :) I want to see a bumper turn out and have 15 cars on the stand :)

Evening Ladies and Gents, Guys and Girls......... And Bealieboy.

For them who would like to meet up for Breakfast before the show I've found a Toby Carvey. Its 13 miles away from Pod so there's a nice run after breakfast into Santa Pod.

This Toby opens at 8am so for those who fancy this we would all need to be there as the doors open at 8am. 

So the meeting point will be..

Toby Carvery Thorplands (Round

Talavera Way, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 8RN

01604 494241 @ 8am

Let me know if you fancy this.......

Edited by VR6CABBS
Evening Ladies and Gents, Guys and Girls......... And Bealieboy.

For them who would like to meet up for Breakfast before the show I've found a Toby Carvey. Its 13 miles away from Pod so there's a nice run after breakfast into Santa Pod.

This Toby opens at 8am so for those who fancy this we would all need to be there as the doors open at 8am. 

So the meeting point will be..

Toby Carvery Thorplands (Round

Talavera Way, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 8RN

01604 494241 @ 8am

Let me know if you fancy this.......1456479159391.png

BREAKFAST MENU

Our new and improved all-you-can-eat breakfast.  Please pay at the bar, then help yourself to our delicious range of 10 breakfast items from the deck

Add unlimited tea or coffee £1.99 extra 

Keep topped up with tea and coffee while you enjoy breakfast

I'm all over this mate!!!!!