Club Event: GTI SPRING FEST 17TH APRIL 2016

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On behave of the team I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who attended Santa Pod today and all of you who met for breakfast. It was a good turn out boys. I'm sure you all enjoyed it. Well let

I'm gonna sort a meet out nearby this week and we can all drive in together. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in with my car. 

Posted Images

I wouldnt mind coming to an event this year, not sure if an Audi TT would be welcome on the stand. Do you guys still do camping weekends? 

Thank you for your interest. I don't see a problem squeezing a little TT in on the stand. . Camping so far will be at the Leeds festival and maybe at Inters if we can get enough interest. Leeds will again be a good turn out for the club and gets better every year on. If you want to commit take a look in the events section and pop your name down.

Here is the final list for the club stand!

1. Vr6Pete

2. bealieboy

3. mattvr6

4. vdubhead

5. andy vr

6. Mistline

7. Andrew Brogan

8. bennyk

9. Callum Chuckie Hollis 

10. vdubhead's Mk1 Golf

If you are not able to make it, please let us know well in advance so we can fill your space!

Cheers.

Pete

Here is the final list for the club stand!

1. Vr6Pete

2. bealieboy

3. mattvr6

4. vdubhead

5. andy vr

6. Mistline

7. Andrew Brogan

8. bennyk

9. Callum Chuckie Hollis 

10. vdubhead's Mk1 Golf

If you are not able to make it, please let us know well in advance so we can fill your space!

Cheers.

Pete

Feck it, buzz is meant to be on the stand too!! My mate that can't fecking sign up.