• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey nickske,hows the swap going chap?:)..not much doing on mine unfortunatly as funds are tight:(..will be sorting the welding of inner/outer sills in next week or so thats on my mind,,so stress full:wub:...but once thats done(oh,and rear bushes,,brake pipes,few electrical probs!!:unsure:)lol..should be ready for summer(i hope:wacko:),,you getting stuck in to yours????

2 hours ago, rich said:

hey nickske,hows the swap going chap?:)..not much doing on mine unfortunatly as funds are tight:(..will be sorting the welding of inner/outer sills in next week or so thats on my mind,,so stress full:wub:...but once thats done(oh,and rear bushes,,brake pipes,few electrical probs!!:unsure:)lol..should be ready for summer(i hope:wacko:),,you getting stuck in to yours????

Hey rich

i dind't found the time yet to do the swap,but i did remove all of the electric wires to adjust it.

because passat B4 is not a B3 :) all the wires for A/C, alarm,climatronic,etc must be removed. 

hmm,good luck chap but I guess if its gota be done,then its worth it in the end... If I had a garage myself I would go for doing a lot more work myself but no practical at the moment!!!as long as I can use mine for summer then all good:)