WHO'S RUNNING BREMBO'S ON THERE MK3??

So as the title say's.........

I just wanted to know if there was anyone out there who was using HEL braided hoses on there Brembo's on there MK3??

I need the length of the hoses that you had made if anyone can help. Hel wont guess the length. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi cabbs I'm not running Hel lines. I ordered a set for the Leon Cupra R from Matt Lewis racing on ebay. Item number 401042113359.

I remember the bolts that screw in to the caliper were not the right ones for some reason so they sent me out 2 fine pitch bolts separately.

I would measure mine for you but I'm away for 2 weeks and the car is round my mates.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Hi cabbs I'm not running Hel lines. I ordered a set for the Leon Cupra R from Matt Lewis racing on ebay. Item number 401042113359.

I remember the bolts that screw in to the caliper were not the right ones for some reason so they sent me out 2 fine pitch bolts separately.

I would measure mine for you but I'm away for 2 weeks and the car is round my mates.

No worries pal. I'll take a llook at look at them shortly. Thanks again.

Have you connected the open end coupling straight into the side of the calliper pal or used a 90 degree bend?

f63e96dcf55176802e4fc3953af4db03.jpg

Shouldn't our fitting be like this pal?

12eeec115bd3ba35440626ed31ab8840.jpg

They will look like that. The kit from ML racing will have the bolt that screws into the caliper and 1 side of the long hose in their pic is a open ring which slots on the bolt before you screw into the caliper. So that makes it a 90 degree angle. The other end of the hose is the same as in ur pic above. The short hoses are for the rear calipers on a Cupra but they are no use to us on mk3's as ours have different ends I'm pretty sure.

They will look like that. The kit from ML racing will have the bolt that screws into the caliper and 1 side of the long hose in their pic is a open ring which slots on the bolt before you screw into the caliper. So that makes it a 90 degree angle. The other end of the hose is the same as in ur pic above. The short hoses are for the rear calipers on a Cupra but they are no use to us on mk3's as ours have different ends I'm pretty sure.

Yup but I've no idea what to measure! Lolimg][img]

image.jpeg.4798c0ba90c1b5e2165432d927c11d4f.jpeg

Come on Richard. I only need the length of that purple hose from where it bolts into the back of the caliper and to the other end where it couples with the brake line on the inner leg. Just the full length of the Hel hose mate.

Easiest way is to use a piece of string or wire pal.