[SOLD] PORSCHE D90 16" ALLOY WHEELS WITH ADAPTORS

PORSCHE D90 16" ALLOY WHEELS

All 4 wheels are in good condition, the only areas that may need attention are the inner edges of the rim, not noticeable if you put tyres on in the normal manner, mine are stretched hence why you can see the outer edges.

Apart from that they are in my opinion in good condition, paint looks good no flaking or chips are apparent on the surface of the wheels, they are gun mental grey in color. No cracks in the alloys, no leaking of air or buckle issues. I have covered over 500 miles ( 1 trip) less than a month ago in the car it was perfectly smooth. 

All wheels currently have some type of hubcentric adaptors to allow them to be fitted on the car (currently on my MK3 Golf, 5x100 to 5x130) so please check if they will fit on your car. I am confident they will also fit the Corrado models.

I will be giving the adaptors with the wheels including bolts, the centre caps are all present bearing the Porsche logo. These adaptors on there own fetch £100 thats not including bolts, however I'm a reasonable guy.

Not sure what I want in terms of cash, ideally looking to swap them for some deep dish style wheels 16-17" preferred 5x100, I am happy to leave the tyres on the wheels as long as yours also have tyres, mine have decent amount of thread left.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...