Vr6 highline mulberry for sale

Hi everyone this is my first post on the site so I'll do my best..... I have for sale 2 vr6 4 doors ( Only selling as I have just bought my 3rd one and need the space) one is automatic with 101,000 miles fsh stacks of paper work very well looked after totally original I no this is said frequently but this really does drive like 20k I have spent £1000s myself to get it to this condition, interior and body is in absolutely great condition, alloy wheels have 4 brand new tyres new brakes and the alloys have only just been restored to new condition (wheels and tyres just cost me over £600) I bought this last year to keep because of its condition but I have very fortunately managed to find one with lower mileage....

Ok the second one for sale I haven't owned long and is manual with 130,000 miles fsh stacks of paper work with this one aswell, this has just had a full professional respray at a cost of over £2000 pounds ( unbelievable paint job) has also had a new Remus exhaust and suspension apparently at a cost of over £3500 this does need a bit of attention to the gear system as it's a bit tricky to find reverse ( my mechanic has suggested a gear linkage but not had the time to fix yet.....

Open to offers on both of them and can send pics on request any queries please call 07473000144  

As the rules request a price for any adverts i am looking for £2600 each... The new owner or owners will not be dissapointed with either of these great cars, they owe me alot more than my asking price.. Thanks

Edited by kriscb