Forum Moderator Required

P.S. If anyone is new to the site or is unsure about what kind of mad house they've come to....... I've never actually been arrested in my life, was mere jest..... my evil twin brother always got the blame! ;) Again, only joking!

Actually had a pleasant evening watching the Mancs kick bottom at the footy whilst the ex mayor of the town forgot to get my beer! :angry: That's actually being serious! I never joke about beer!

Should probably clear that up "moderator style" just in case! ;) 

Sooooooooooooooo. after some discussion !

We would like to offer the moderator positions to....

@ky_uk and @RBPE the job! If you would like to accept please let us know :D 

And we would also like to offer @Bealieboy the position of events organiser to help get more coverage and to help Mike out :)

I'm honoured but unfortunately, I have to decline! :rolleyes:

Truth be told I wasn't after the job in the first place which is why I was messing about in my posts! :wub: 

I was merely trying to bring some light to the thread and some of the zany, friendly laughs we all like to see and a good mod would have to be prepared to handle! ;)

Truth is my fibromyalgia is that bad at the moment that it hurts to type this as much as when I fractured 2 bones, hence the drunken silly posts when I'm not on my painkillers...... and that's a good day! :o We all know what a good mix social websites and alcohol are, hey? :blink: Next couple of months is likely changing to a sole trader, work from home and re-design the website for the DIY tuning stuff and those changes, so I'm interested in the near future and I do half that stuff anyway and will add lot's of tuning info for you.....  but until then I need to sort all that first! :)

I promise to practice my moderator skills though, pretty much nailed the excessive use of smileys after each sentence! ;)