Speaker upgrade is it worth it?!

Hi guys as per title really... Has anyone done all the speakers and noticed a differnece compared to stock... I have a sub and new headunit installed so just needing info on the speaker upgrades...

i have a mk3 3 door vr6 and so far I've replaced the 2 dash tweeters with 2 way 4 inch and I've replaced the door cards with 2 way 6.5 all pioneer, just wondering is there any need to do the rear quarters with a set of 2 way 6.5 as well to match the door cards or leave them stock?

Thanks guys. I've installed the 4 inch pioneer dash 2 ways and the rear quarter pioneer 6.5 2 ways and I've spliced the original tweeters into the 2ways. 

the sound is very clear but very high now as technically I'm running 6 tweeters, so need to order some 6.5 door mids so I can equal  out the hi's and mid's and the subwoofer has the low. 

The reason I put the 2 way 6.5 in the rear quarter cards was because the sound needs to be equal. What I mean is the subwoofer is in boot behind but the sound is low so to add some mids and highs I put the 2 ways behind me as well to accompany the lows from the subwoofer which worked out perfect. So now for the front just need mids for the door cards so that will give me mids and low at the front meaning the sound will be equal throughout. 

Edited by carterleeds
Missed info