Breaking 1993 corrado vr6

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jaks14 said:

Hey man, give me a price for the starter motor, plug leads, master cylinder, pipe work from clutch slave cylinder :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate. I'm afraid I have only got the starter left from the stuff you want. How's £40 posted for the starter motor?

On 21 February 2016 at 0:22 PM, Kernow said:

I'm interested in a few things:

Headlamps, bonnet cable and floor mats. Please advise availability, condition and price

Hi mate. I still have the headlights, and bonnet cable both in good condition. Sorry for the late reply but I didn't get any notification that you had asked lol. I was looking for £100 posted. 

22 hours ago, scoot spanker said:

I could be interested in the interior, steering wheel and gearknob depending on condition. Do you have standard speedline alloys? 

Thanks 

scott 

Hi mate. The steering wheel isn't in a good state and I swapped the gear knob for the gold vr6 one. It's still got the original speed line alloys but I'm not selling them just yet as I need to be able to still move it. 

Hi mate. I'm afraid I have only got the starter left from the stuff you want. How's £40 posted for the starter motor?

Agh,al leave it mate, I can get one brand new delivered for £65.. Thanks anyway :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...