Aye pity it wasn't as clean underneath when I bought it some unscrupulous git had tryed to make the floor out of fibreglass there has been 2 weeks solid welding done to it and everything mechanical has been replaced would love to get supercharger kit for it so if anyone knows of any for sale can you let me know.

Cheers

This is my second one but this one was bad think it all comes down to where they have been kept and looked after.

That one was just a tbag but being in the motor trade took a lot of the cost out of doing it.

Next step is engine and box out l&b flywheel stage 1 clutch and 6 branch.

Also I have bought alloy rad silicone hoses new fans waterpump has anyone put a 50 mm alloy rad in one and mounted the fans behind the grille? the new fans are fairly slim

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers pal what are you running? Do you know of any breaking locally?

Always looking for bits to improve it 2.9 would be nice at the right price supercharger kit.

Any help much appreciated

I'm running a 1994 Corrado VR6 that I have turbocharged. It's still an ongoing project, not finished yet. Was down at Crail on Sunday. Was far too busy though. Currently I'm not running any intercooler, but it's the next stage in the game. Car goes well at about .8 of a bar. You should check out my build thread. 94 boosted Rado

http://www.vr6oc.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46258-94-boosted-Rado Not sure of any local breakers for what your looking for, sorry.