Club Event: VW Festival - Harewood House (Leeds) - 12/08/2016 - 14/08/2016

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely haven't laughed so much in a long time was absolutely brilliant, I'll be doing the full weekend next year! The other Benn and his brother Matt are really grateful for everyone making them f

Best weekend for a long time, absolutely hilarious antics and banter with the lads. Some great looking cars, just about everywhere you looked! For those that missed it, you are nuts, get your arses

Now for a few more! Bit of a random one folks just chilling with a pet duck!

Posted Images

Definitely haven't laughed so much in a long time was absolutely brilliant, I'll be doing the full weekend next year! The other Benn and his brother Matt are really grateful for everyone making them feel welcome and can't wait until next year already, though they will be bringing a man size tent next year!
Absolutely love everything about this show, the location, the atmosphere and the amazing selection of Dubs of all ages shapes and sizes. I second what Bealieboy said and say that if you haven't already, you need to go to this show!!

23 hours ago, VR6CABBS said:

One hour and twenty mins and I was home. Mission though to get my car from the stand back to the camp. Had to leave via the 10 mile exit to travel back to the entrance. Lol.

Took me over and hour to get off the camping field and took me around 45 minutes to get home lol