Club Event: VW Festival - Harewood House (Leeds) - 12/08/2016 - 14/08/2016

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely haven't laughed so much in a long time was absolutely brilliant, I'll be doing the full weekend next year! The other Benn and his brother Matt are really grateful for everyone making them f

Best weekend for a long time, absolutely hilarious antics and banter with the lads. Some great looking cars, just about everywhere you looked! For those that missed it, you are nuts, get your arses

Now for a few more! Bit of a random one folks just chilling with a pet duck!

Posted Images

Hi guys can i buy a ticket to be on the club stand just for the sunday??cheers

No need for a ticket mate. If you wanna come on the Sunday I will add you to the list. Just let me know pal.

You can pay on the gate but to stop delays might be easier if you book online pal.

Morning you beautiful lot. Lol.

Would you please message me with your........

User name on here.
Actual name.
Address and postcode.

Then we can send out the passes as soon as they come. Seems there was abit of a mix up with the show organisers and passes were delayed. We need to get them posted the minute they land so please forward your details to me as soon as you can.

Thanks

Morning Guys and Girls,

The Vw Festival have now sent 15 passes as originally asked for so we now have loads of available places. 

WE NEED MORE CARS TO ATTEND PLEASE... 

This is a full weekend event but you can come Saturday or the Sunday or even the full weekend. 

If you fancy a day out and a chance to meet some pretty cool members from our club please shout up.

This is only one week away so tell your friends, facebook, twitter, instagram.

Please get in touch if you fancy a good day out.

Thanks