Club Event: VW Festival - Harewood House (Leeds) - 12/08/2016 - 14/08/2016

Finally got into the caravan and in true Bradley fashion the keys turn up as soon as I gain entry.

578d3efd58a13_ImageUploadedByTheVR6Owner

Guess sitting for two years unmoved it required a little clean. Quick snow foam and rinse!

578d3f2caa54a_ImageUploadedByTheVR6Owner

That's as much as she's getting lol.

578d3f653a423_ImageUploadedByTheVR6Owner

Gonna leave it half rat look . Bringing a full on gas BBQ as well. So this is shaping up to be a hell of a weekend.

Happy Days!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely haven't laughed so much in a long time was absolutely brilliant, I'll be doing the full weekend next year! The other Benn and his brother Matt are really grateful for everyone making them f

Best weekend for a long time, absolutely hilarious antics and banter with the lads. Some great looking cars, just about everywhere you looked! For those that missed it, you are nuts, get your arses

Now for a few more! Bit of a random one folks just chilling with a pet duck!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dave_ciw said:

Finally got into the caravan and in true Bradley fashion the keys turn up as soon as I gain entry.

ImageUploadedByThe VR6 Owners  Club1468874491.991107.jpg

Guess sitting for two years unmoved it required a little clean. Quick snow foam and rinse!

ImageUploadedByThe VR6 Owners  Club1468874535.494982.jpg

That's as much as she's getting lol.

ImageUploadedByThe VR6 Owners  Club1468874594.515501.jpg

Gonna leave it half rat look emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png. Bringing a full on gas BBQ as well. So this is shaping up to be a hell of a weekend. emoji481.pngemoji482.pngemoji898.pngemoji488.pngemoji490.pngemoji491.pngemoji894.png

Happy Days!

Looking forward to this weekend now. Tickets booked... Friday and Monday booked off work. We will get set up and get off to the supermarket for some beers and food. haha

Good evening lads. Count me in for the stand if possible just purchased tickets for the Saturday and Sunday!! Will bring the rallye!!

I'll add you to the list now mate.
Look forward to seeing you there mate.
I'll message you pal for your address as soon as the passes arrive.