Club Event: Tatton Park VW Show 2016 - 08/07/2016

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The passes are here guys.... Spare ones available if anyone fancies an excellent day out. The cost is £7.50 on the gate and that's it. Come on guys, let's make this a good turn out for the club.

Well it's been a good day. The show and weather was quality. Thank you to all that attended. If you have any pics feel free to add them here. Thanks again guys.

Posted Images

no you booked it online so they have all your details - the guy I spoke to on FB doesn't deal with club stands dude.

No worries Boss. I await the delivery.

As before can all the members with there names down please message me your names and addresses and I will post the passes out when they arrive.

Thanks

Trying to get my car ready for show but going to be tight

Cool mate. You can't miss this one pal. Your part of the woodwork. Hahahahaha.

Let me know how your getting on dude.

Come on people. Loads of places available for this. We need more cars on the stand. This shows is one of the best so we need to set some standards and get the stand filled.

I'll be interested, my cars by no stretch of the imagination a show car, but it's as tidy as about 70% of the stuff that was there last year, but obviously dont want to take a place away from someone with a better car.

Dan. Your more than welcome to come along and put your car on the stand pal. It's not about who's cars best mate. It's about representing the club dude and having a laugh with the lads.

Should I get your name added to the list pal?

Passes will come shortly so I'll post out to all our members that are attending.

Yes mate, stick me name down.. 

I know tatton restricts the size of club stands (it was 10 cars last year) just didn't want to get my name in there meaning others couldn't get on there. 

Happy Days another representative. Don't ever think your cars not upto representing or ever think that someone else would be selected over you as their car is better. We ain't that sort of outfit!

Won't be long in coming round this one.

3 minutes ago, mad-dan said:

Yes mate, stick me name down.. 

I know tatton restricts the size of club stands (it was 10 cars last year) just didn't want to get my name in there meaning others couldn't get on there. 

Added you mate.

There's plenty of places left mate as we kicked up a fuss with the organisers this time so they gave us 15 places. Just got to fill them places now. haha.

18 hours ago, mad-dan said:

haha.. we ended up with 12 cars on a 10 car space last year and got a ticking off..

We had  10 last and space was tight (despite swapping plots).

But we have 15 this year so really need 15 cars :D You should ask your mates @mad-dan if they have VR6's of course to come and join in!

I dont actually know anyone with a VR6, everyone converts to 20vt or ABF's these days. I just love that VR6 noise.. got one in my mk3 daily, and 2 conversions, one for my jetta and one for the mk3 vento.

Shit man. You've got a fleet of VR's. Bring them all.